Stoked for Oryx only 6 days

U

UThunting

Well I am headed out this wed to socorro nm and the white sands range to hunt Oryx

I can say when I drew the tag I was kinda bummed out because of the price I was expecting to get my money back but now I am getting pumped up and HAPPY that I drew out

I am expecting to see Colarado Bob there as he has a tag, now I can put a face to the name

I am a litte scared I might forget some things when I leave (tag!!)
(gun!!) or to turn of the stove before I go LOL

Well all wish me luck I will need as much of it that I can get

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Roy Utah

Best of luck to you , I drew the trophy hunt in 2000 and was an absolute blast , shot a beautful oryx 36inch right side 37 left . They are great to hunt and probly the best tasting game animal I've ever had . Let me know if ya need any help , I know the game biologist for White Sands and he's the guy to talk too and very friendly and helpful...NMhuntnutt

Good Luck Clynt, have fun and shoot a good one. I would like to see that thing when your back. BTW... who does your taxidermy work?? later,cb

cant wait to see the pic after u shot ur awesome oryx! u shouldn't have any problem!!!

good luck man!! i have my cousin going this weekend also!!! i wish i can go with him but not! darn!!

vinihunt

THANKS ALL I will post some pictures (or have someone)
When I get back I have talked to three others that had tags and they all came back empty I dont know why but they did not get one....

cb My taxidermist dont know what a Oryx is so I guess I better start looking for someone when I get back if I get a good one

Thanks again all

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Roy Ut

what do u mean...they came back empty? how? how come? didnt hunt hard? or what?

i hope u do better than them! good luck again!!

vinihunt

Well hell I dont know why they didnt get one other then one was hunting with a pistol and one was looking for a TOAD!!!

Its probably a conspiracy and there aint any Oryx there and they just want the money and to have aliens take me away in there space ship and give me a anal probing and return me thinking that I went on a Oryx hunt and got screwed!!!
(sounds fun dont it)

Anyway thanks for the info I am shure to have a ball

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Roy Utah

Well I am headed out just got to stop at post office and drop 3 apps to Wyoming for elk and 3 apps for utah for elk (me) deer (wife) antalope (son)

Thanks all again I am shure to have a ball just not looking forward to the drive might haffta stop on the way and take a nap for a few hours

Once again thanks for all the support and info it has just got me more STOKED UP for the hunt

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Rou Utah (where we haffta paint pictures of deer and elk on are proclamation because we aint got any live ones)

Good Luck all in the HUNT!! for tags this Spring hope you all DRAW

Sorry m1fan I posted it under UTHUNTING but it just shows how bad I can spell hope you can read it

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom