Stoke'd Hunting DVD Review

velvetmonster

I was one of the winners for a DVD from Stoke'd. True to his word Cody shipped the DVD to my home. I finally had 4 hours to watch the whole thing and I have to say I am impressed. The completed DVD is done very well and is as good as any other out there. I don't know where to buy them or how much they cost...but I'd take his over Mossback or Eastman's. I hope Cody hits the big time--he just forgot to sign my DVD so I'm out an autograph!!

Cody takes a paraplegic on an elk hunt (ranch bull). I thought that was great! He also helps out grandpa (82 yrs old) with a deer hunt. That guy cracked me up with how excited he was. I hope to have half the fun he had when I hunt.

Cody your alligator hunt was wild! I have no desire to do that kind of hunt but I sure enjoyed watching you guys do it!

VM

His youtube videos are great! im gonna buy that right now! he does some good work!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-07-11 AT 08:44PM (MST)[p]Thanks VM. You seem like a good guy. I hope some day to meet you face to face. I really think that some of the best hunts I've been on are some where I didn't even have a weapon.. Like grandpa Lewis's deer hunt. Most likely his last hunt ever. He is not doing the best. And Todd had tears in his eyes he was so happy with his bull.. People can bye my DVD on my site. They are 12.99

Thanks Cody

www.gettinstokedoutdoors.com

Hey cody I gotta say you seem like a pretty down to earth stand up guy and I really like the footage ive seen on here you took. So one of these days ill buy a video from ya when I get back to work after this injury when I get some money ill get one. Love that you took a parapeligic and old man huntin that is cool and youve got some good karma coming your way Keep up the good work.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom