Stolen Elk Heads

elkhuntr

I had these two bulls stolen from me last night. Someone decided they needed them more than I did. If anyone sees them let me know. I am offering a reward for them also. It will be well worth turning them in.The first bull is broke off in between his forth and fifth on the left side. I have the fifth and sixth points. So it wont be hard to match.
Thanks Elkhuntr
48fe75e35e528878.jpg

48fe76145f81aa5b.jpg

48fe763660425e90.jpg

If you know any horn buyers I would give them a call. Somebody is going to sell them. You can bet on it! I would contact every horn buyer I know and give them pictures. The horn buyers I know are stand up people and wouldn't buy a horn if they knew it was stolen.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Man I'm so sorry to hear this, I wish you the best in finding them. You may consider posting the pics in news papers as well, maybe someone will turn these pukes in. It boils my blood to think of such theft!

I hope find them, that sucks. If I happen across them I'll let you know, no need for a reward.

Is that ethical?

If you catch them give me a hollar! We had a bunch of antlers and full skulls stolen out of our flower beds a couple of years ago. All I'm asking for is a blanket party. I don't care if it's the people that stole my horns or not as long as it's a horn theif.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Talked with several horn buyers so we will see if someone tries to sell them. I hope they do. All I can do is wait.
Elkhuntr

Says a lot for our fellow hunters! What a pi$$er! I hope you find them with one hand, and baseball bat in the other!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom