STOLEN FIREARMS!!!

HGHCOUNTRY

I had 3 guns stolen out of my truck last night (7/1) here in south west Boise!! A Winchester 1200 12 gauge pump shotgun, a stainless Smith and Wesson Sigma .40 S&W semi auto pistol, and last but not least a Winchester .32 lever action rifle it was my Dads first gun over 50 years ago, he killed his first deer with it, so did I, he passed it to me and I was getting ready to pass it on to my son. I am sick!!!! I wouldnt have parted ways with that lever action for $10,000.00!!! Please keep your eyes out for any of these, please PM me if anyone hears or sees anything. I filled out a report with the police, they are going to run the serial numbers. I hope whoever did it understands they just broke a young boys heart cause they took his gun!!May they rot in hell!!

-Hghcountry

Ron,

Close but no cigar, thanks though. I am trying to get the word out to as many people as possible. Thanks!

-Ed

I had a pistol swipped out of my car several years ago. One thing I will say is you need to keep on the cops to make sure that they put the guns on the computer list. I had a bad time with the local cops. They would not put them on the NCIC? list.
A friend of mine that was a cop got it done and the gun was found shortly there after.
Keep us informed, I will keep an eye out for 32's. Ron

Ron,
Thanks for the advice, the cop that helped me was a hunter and so when I told him the story behind the 32 he was fired up about getting the guns on the computer list. Thanks for your help!( My Dads name is engraved on the inside of the lever)

-Ed

Highcountry.
Go to all the pawn shops and gun shops that will buy used guns, and talk to them. I had an 870 stolen out of my truck while I was unloading from a duck hunt. I found the gun on the same day within 5 miles of where it was stolen only after the guy sold to a gun shop. I didn't get it back until 9 months later.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom