stolen NWTF gun of the year

H

horseshoes000

My good friend won the gun of the year at the high sierra yelpers dinner in early june and on june 26 th it was stolen from his apartment. if anyone sees it for sale or what not let the authorities know. Any help would be apriciated.

I take it....no safe?

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-09 AT 03:29AM (MST)[p]Hadnt made it to the safe yet and his brother was sleeping up stairs
the gun was stollen in Oakhurst,CA

LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-09 AT 05:43AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-09 AT 05:41?AM (MST)

some pics of a simular gun
4a4f3fa5068f6fb6.jpg

4a4f403a0784dcbb.jpg

Please post serial # make model and gauge. Karma for fed up people like this

The gun was recovered by the owner. He let enough people Know about it and it was the person he thought it was. His next door neighbor stoll it for drugs; sold it; talked about it too much after some thretning he turned it up!! Couldnt have ended up better!!

Glad to hear that Horseshoes!!

Ah, what happened to the druggie neighbor?

Hope he got the cr#p beat outa him! One nice thing about living where i do is very few if any thieves. There were a few around but were made, ah, not welcome by John Doe, casual concerned citizens. :)

Joey

Sage, have you forgotten this is the left coast where we forgive those that cause us so much discomfort. The druggie neighbor was a poor victim. of circumstance. He never had a job and turned to evil drugs to face the world each and every morning. You have got to feel his pain for he was abused by Bubba when he was thrown in prison a few years ago. Even his 5 page rap sheet does not reveal the fact that he is so sorry for his behavior. He doesn't even remember stealing the property. I'm sure the cops planted it in his home. Come on give him a break.

Boom!PDW.

Yeah! Right! ;-)

I don't give s hoot how or why a guy turns to stealing. I have been stole from a time or two and sometimes it took awhile but i waited for my opportunity and got my payback in. Though i'm suppose to let the law handle it or i'm supposed to forgive,... it sure felt good to have my fist smash into the soft tissue of their lower face a few times! :)

I suppose i have been lucky not to have gotten in trouble with the law in doing so but i have found that if in the right circumstance and where it looks like i was defending myself, :) to my knowledge, no reports we ever filed. Life in a small mountain town!!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom