Stolen Sheds

antlersinc

Like I am sure some of you do, I use elk sheds for decoration throughout my yard. I have pine trees mixed with quakies and place some elk sheds between them. I think it looks pretty cool. Anyway, Friday night sometime, someone came through my yard and stole all the sheds. How pathetic is that? I guess that is the lazy man's way of shed hunting--can't find them myself so I will go steal someone elses. In the future I guess I will have to tie down the sheds using chains and padlocks.

Don't bother tying them down.Instead strategicaly place grizzly bear traps in your yard and grab a cold one and just kick back and watch the entertainment :)

That sucks man! I HATE thieves.

beavis.gif

Sorry about the lost, that sure is pathetic and sad people have to do stuff like that. Next time just wire them with 220 current and when they grab them then not only you know but they know. Again that sucks man. What state you from?

Hey I found some sheds this weekend, they were just laying in this guys yard.....
hey that sucks, you can have my 3 point to stick out there if you want.

wildantlerman stole my 220 current idea!!
thats to bad, it happened to me before too

i can sympathize.

several years back i decorated my mailbox and the post it sat on with muley sheds. altho i never got completely "cleaned out", i got frustrated when some of them would walk away, so i hot-glued treble fish hooks on the inside of the main beams and hung them points down with the main beam facing in. that way, when someone grabbed onto them to pull them off, at least they would get a poke help them stop and think if what they were about to do was "the right thing".

I had that problem one time. They were white sheds, but sheds that I worked to find. The second time they felt my paint ball gun with frozen paint balls in the middle of the night. I haven't had any more probems since. But I think that the fish hook or the 220 would be fun to watch too. Especially to someone lazy enough to steal sheds out of someones yard.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom