stolen trailcam on wasatch

A

Antleraddict

hey guys i know im probably beatN a dead horse but i had a cam jacked on the wasatch it was a hunten outdoors 4mp cam i had it in a home made lock box hooked to a post and some low life dug it out of the ground! which was alot more work then the cam is even worth! one of my buddies thinks it was posibly a tree hugger i think it was a young kid with no respect! there was a maroon or red car posibly a saturn in the area this am and last night! willing to put up a hefty reward to some legit info!

Ya I been having someone messing with one of my cameras also. The first time they took it down and turned it off 3 days after i had it in. This last time they turned it off and deleted all the pictures on it. Sucks but im glad they didnt run off with it. Im sure i will run into whoever it is once the season starts as i plan to hunt where it was at.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-01-11 AT 11:35AM (MST)[p]I don't own any trail cams, but maybe it's time someone figures out how to install those dye explosion packs that the banks use. If a color like hunter orange is used, at least the low life would have to stay home for a while until the paint wore off. I don't think they would be shopping at a sporting goods store any time soon, if their face was plastered with hunter orange paint. Maybe even mix in a little pepper spray while you're at it. It's time to start filming the trail cam with a hidden cam so these idiots will start getting a little camera shy.

I checked on the dye packs a few years ago when the local hobos would dig thru my stuff, not available to you and me.

We took it out and moved it. We had it in for quite some time so i already know the bulls that are in the area. Got a few shooters in there but we found some bigger ones elsewhere last weekend so as of now that is where we are gonna focus.

Nice!!! Got to let the air out of him first. Get them knees iced up boss cant promise ya its gonna be in the best of places.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom