Stolen truck

coloradoman

Very Active Member
I know this is a different kind of post but my truck was stolen from my street last night 2014 F150 lariat and on the camper shell inside windows it has white camouflage curtains so I would appreciate anybody looking out for it anywhere around

E7B923C4-607C-4B49-89B6-FA5DF6C1BEDF.jpeg

I would post a picture of the license plate but my real license plate was found on a different car in Grand Junction Colorado today so I’m sure my truck is long gone with everything in it

I try to find the positive in everything. Look at it this way, it gives you an excuse to buy a Chevy now.

hope you find it....and trade it in for a chevy

I would post a picture of the license plate but my real license plate was found on a different car in Grand Junction Colorado today so I’m sure my truck is long gone with everything in it

Any info on the car that had your plates on it? There may be a connection to who stole the truck.

When the owner of the car with my plate on the rear saw it they called the cops and told them that their plate had been stolen and replaced with mine so I doubt there’s a connection there

When the owner of the car with my plate on the rear saw it they called the cops and told them that their plate had been stolen and replaced with mine so I doubt there’s a connection there

Got it- makes sense, Swapped plates for one not reported stolen......I hope they catch the POS.

But I am sure they were mostly peaceful car thieves trying to provide transportation to the next riot.

That does suck, never a good time but just before the hunts? Hope they get your truck back in 1 piece.

But I am sure they were mostly peaceful car thieves trying to provide transportation to the next riot.

That does suck, never a good time but just before the hunts? Hope they get your truck back in 1 piece.
Me too but I doubt it! My insurance will pay for a rental truck but I can’t find one on the western slope!
I was going to pick up a bull tag for next week but that might not happen now!

I can understand stealing another plate to put on the truck, but why go to the trouble of putting yours on that car? Hoping they don’t notice? At least the cops have the plate number that is prob on your truck

And as far as renting another truck, nowadays when you rent a 4x4, they want you to sign something that says it won’t be used “off road”.

Lol I won’t take it “ off any road”
I know tho what your talking about.
So PD called me this morning and both cases are linked now but it probably doesn’t matter anyway

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom