Stolen Truck

MEANTTOBBUCK

My son had his truck stolen today from the north part of Phoenix. If you see a indigo blue and pewter bottom 2002 ext. cab short bed I sure would like to know (hopefully still in Phoenix). They have ran up his cell phone, charged his credit card and all of what a..holes do.
You would recognize it with an elk decal and AZ Elk Society and Rocky Mtn. Elk Society decals on the back window.
Thanks,
MTB

Rotten scum sukkin basta*ds.
Happened to me last year.
Makes you want some good old fashioned vigilante justice.
Good luck with the search.
HH

I hope you catch the idiots, nothing worse than a thief
46cfa7275632b29c.jpg

i had the samething happen to me. they were good enough to send me a xmas card! bunch of drunk raindeer saying merry christmas! oakey

I work is a bad part of town. I will be moving my office soon. I had my truck broken into and a hunting pack taken. Two of my peers also had their rigs broken into. I just want you to know there is a God and he is very just. One of our younger employees had to stay late to catch up on a few things and went to his car at 9:30 PM. Three dudes were by his car and asked for money. He told them they were trespassing and to leave the parking lot. He turned his back to put his key in his car and he felt a hand on his shoulder. His hands and feet are lethal weapons and he has a card.

Long story short. He put all three in the hospital for a week. The company security guards worked figured out who opened the can of whup a$$ and I told the security guards to look up the three trespassers criminal backgrounds. If they showed it is their career path then the company does not know anything about it. I call it risk of job.

We no longer have a problem with the cars in the parking lot.

Nice to know there are a few who feel the same way as I do. The truck was found and is ok! I am still in a state of disbelief. I guess these guys just wanted to steal as much as they could and drive the truck until the gas was gone. At least they did not harm it. I still would like to have caught them.

I had my 2017 white F-350 stolen 3 weeks ago and not a word yet.
The bummer is my whole wallet, ID etc was inside the truck along with house keys, client keys, tools, cash. Little thieving plicks!
They dinged me (the bank) for $1000 in charges in 2 hours and spend my $300 cash.:mad:

Zeke

Zeke if it has Onstar installed in your truck EVEN if you didn't buy the Onstar program the police can still use it to to find where the truck is, that what my local police said anyway.

Mine was stolen this morning. I have ONstar on it they caught the guy 30 minutes later. Had to drive down the hill and pick it up SB.
Nothing was hurt in it.
Glad you got it back fast!! That's great to know about ONstar helping find stolen vehicles

Ford's have onstar??
No, only GM. If you have a newer Ford, you can download the Ford Pass app. It has a similar tracking system. I can always see where my trucks's location is and start it from the app no matter where I am.

Can You Shut it Off if Somebody Steals it?

No, only GM. If you have a newer Ford, you can download the Ford Pass app. It has a similar tracking system. I can always see where my trucks's location is and start it from the app no matter where I am.

Can You Shut it Off if Somebody Steals it?
I can turn it off if it is on the 15 or 30 min run cycle started from my phone or key fob. But supposedly, it can not be fully started to engage in drive modes without the key fob being inside the vehicle.

I was here at work this morning and I have camera's all the way around my building. This guy that I know as he has tried to break into my building several times tried to break into my truck. He rides a bike so you can't catch him. Not today!!!!!!!
I have Bear Spray and went running, well talk about timing the police were outside and saw me running and caught the guy just before he broke into my truck.
All while I was reading this post....WOW

I was here at work this morning and I have camera's all the way around my building. This guy that I know as he has tried to break into my building several times tried to break into my truck. He rides a bike so you can't catch him. Not today!!!!!!!
I have Bear Spray and went running, well talk about timing the police were outside and saw me running and caught the guy just before he broke into my truck.
All while I was reading this post....WOW
Tweeker?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom