STOLEN!!!

northwyohunter

I saw this posted by eastmans posted on FB so i thought i would throw it on here as well.
5425stolen.jpg

Sam Jeffries' family had a very unfortunate robbery, losing a huge non-typical mule deer (photo attached), a big black bear rug, a 145-class whitetail rack, many shed antlers, and some hunting equipment.
The deer is very recognizable, so if you happen to cross paths with it, please email Sam at [email protected] or call 509-290-8052.

I hope they find these lowlife scum of the earth people soon & hang em high!

That buck will be easy to Remember and + 5 on nailing the thief's hide to a barn!

He has a lot of stuff going on that buck does but i keep going back to those long browtines. Those a freak long for a muley!!

Joey

I'll supply the rope!!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Hang em High is as typical of a term on mm as people telling you your bull only goes 330. My question is what is the difference in hangin em high or hangin em low? Why not hang em in the desert after you peeled their skin off while they were alive and then covered them in honey and make sure there hanging feet are dangling in a fire ant bed. Then cut their eyelids off that way the sun will blind them and then remove their finger nails and toe nails one by one with pliers. Finally you could let feleno know where they were being tortured at and he could go rape them. Hangem high? I say torture em long!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

I say 1+ to that stinkystomper and make it a public torturing to show all the other lowlifes out there whats going to happen to them when they take whats not theres.:)

Tell us how you really feel stinky. I think you start at about 2 miles out with about 10 guys and their small caliber rifles. Every 100 shots or so you move in 100 yards or so. That would be some fun. All the shooting starts after stinky and feleno have their way of course.

HK

Hey Stinky,

You forgot the "castration with a rusty pocket knife" and the "sterilization with ammonia" parts. Hope they catch the looser lowlifes.

Smokepoler63

Man, what a shame. I can't imagine how irrate I would be if that were a deer of mine. A buck like that comes around once in a hunting career...IF that. It's a unique buck with those long dagger eyeguards and droppers. If that deer pops up on ebay or craigslist, I hope the MM crew nabs those suckers. Keep a sharp eye fellas.

A++++ you guys, what a bunch of low lifes to steal a guys once in a life time mount. Where did theis happen at, what state ??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom