Stone Glacier De Havilland Pants

schoolhousegrizz

Very Active Member
I usually get Kuiu pants but it seems like lately their style has turned to skinny jeans especially in the attack pants. I am in need of an all season pant. I really like the de Havilland. I don't need the de havillad lite, I'm good for early season. The de Havilland did seem pretty thick and heavy. Has anyone used these? Are they too warm and heavy for backpack hunting in say mid October? What about early May spring Bear? Thanks.

Last edited:
I usually get Kuiu pants but it seems like lately their style has turned to skinny jeans especially in the attack pants. I am in need of an all season pant. I really like the de Havilland. I don't need the de havillad lite, I'm good for early season. The de Havilland did seem pretty thick and heavy. Has anyone used these? Are they too warm and heavy for backpack hunting in say mid October? What about early May spring Bear? Thanks.
I have both & love them!!! The lites are my go to, but the regular ones are nice. They ain’t too hot as you are able to dump heat thru the leg vents.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom