STOP THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES!

Riiiiight. Just like the lumber mills are making OSB as fast as possible, they certainly don't want to keep selling them at 3x the cost they used to....

Im telling you. 28 Nosier. I see that stuff everywhere.

Im sure they are ramping up.

But im also married to an accountant. They see the same trends of every 4 years same as us. There isn't money in clearance sells after an election. The riots this summer(fascinating how racism ended once college started back up) im sure screwed up the production plan. But im also sure they are watching the election in Georgia before making further plans

I am also sick of all the crazy conspiracy crap coming from both sides about seemingly everything. Before social media when people talked like that at a party everyone just walked away as quickly as possible. Now they all form “tin hat” groups that jerk each other off and make them further believe their delusions. Even in the face of overwhelming evidence they only dig in. I am glad Federal did the video but come on there are people who still believe the earth is flat! We just need to not indulge the crazy. Simply more demand than supply right now. Funny thing is all the crazies are actually causing the shortage by freaking everyone out into buying more guns/ammo.

I agree with the vid, this is a supply and demand issue as it always is with ammo. I loaded up a couple times ago when things settled back down. I'll stack it deeper when it normalizes again. The pickle I'm in is I've purchased a couple new calibers right when things went sideways. I'll have to wait a bit to shoot them much. The question is, how many times do conspiracy theorists need to be right before they're no longer conspiracy theorists?

The question is, how many times do conspiracy theorists need to be right before they're no longer conspiracy theorists?
When they're right once we can have that mental exercise.

Until then, they'll just keep altering their reality in an unending cycle of fear and perceived subterfuge. They're basically just doomsday cultists who attempt to apply their "knowledge" to the world instead of just to themselves. Apparently there are certain people with a proclivity towards such beliefs.

I've not yet figured out if it's something to keep conspiracy theorists entertained, or if they get a high out of thinking they're more enlightened than others, or if they get a sense of community from it. Maybe something else? But they like to stick together and typically expand their beliefs beyond a single conspiracy event into one where their conspiracies grow and grow to be all encompassing... until they start to view the world through a conspiratorial lens.

None of the happiest, most successful people I know are conspiracy theorists. They're too busy getting themselves worked up for unprovable perceived wrongs that offer them no benefit. Bottom line is I know a lot of people who buy into that stuff, but I've not ever met one whose life was better for it.

So since we were right about BHA not being who they pretended to be I guess we're no longer conspiracy theorists?

So since we were right about BHA not being who they pretended to be I guess we're no longer conspiracy theorists?

I ran into Sportsmans yesterday to grab my boy some weights for his b day present decoys.

Right there, front and center, was a Meateater edition rifle. I was floored. I heard a lot of folks telling me that Steve sold out and was owned by an anti gunner. Yet there it was, a gun with his company logo, "owned" by a gun grabber.

Am I pretty concerned the Interior sec Biden wants is very pro renewable development on public ground and BHA loves that development? ABSOLUTELY!!!

But since the same guys telling me Steve was anti gun now, are telling me hes a green decoy as well, ill need proof at some point.

Land Tawney is a self promoting plick!

But, I guarantee he owns more guns, has killed more animals, and spent more time on the mtn, than any of my Senators or congressmen, who are supposedly representing me as a sportsman, or outdoorsman.

Conspiracy or not, them is facts.

Here's another set of facts. Make of it what you will. Didn't bother to read it all again cause we've plowed this ground before too.

Sure grizz will be along to scream right wing conspiracy site! No matter. It is what it is.

Conspiracy theories are a result of people being constantly lied to. People don't know who to trust anymore and they try and use logic to make assumptions. There is a reason integrity and truth is so valuable and there may never be a way to stuff that genie back in the bottle.

Conspiracy theories are a result of people being constantly lied to. People don't know who to trust anymore and they try and use logic to make assumptions. There is a reason integrity and truth is so valuable and there may never be a way to stuff that genie back in the bottle.
Sadly spot on

Here's another set of facts. Make of it what you will. Didn't bother to read it all again cause we've plowed this ground before too.

Sure grizz will be along to scream right wing conspiracy site! No matter. It is what it is.

I have not hunted with an AR-15, nor do I hunt with anyone who does.

So I guess im part of the conspiracy as well?

It would be funny, except before my recent canoeing accident, I owned 2 AR's.

Pretty good listen. Lot of time spent commenting by a lifetime NRA member, Newberg, about politicians hiding behind it(one of my senators came up).

Sean Davis quotes "green decoys", and doesnt talk about who the "parent company" behind that is, while discussing the parent company behind meateater? Lots of journalisming in that piece.

Plus. I saw with my own eyes, the Meateater Rifle. Weatherby makes it.

Is there better proof of what Rinella said about control of meateater, by an anti gun capitalist, then an actual Meateater gun?

BTW. The NRA does suck. But so does Ben O Brien so o guess that's a toss up

Unfortunately we live in a world, in-which for some, dishonesty brings money and power. It’s unfortunate.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom