Stoves for wall tent

C

cascade

I need to get a stove for the new wall tent. Was wondering if any of you have had any problems with your stoves. Do you feel that there are ones to stay away from? It will be used primarily at "base camp." We won't be packing it in. Thanks for any info.

I would recommend a cylinder stove and if you have the extra bucks get the side mounted stainless water tank. Awesome setup, really good for truck / road camping but can also be packed in too. We have the medium sized one and it does a great job on our 12 X 20 tent.

I have to agree with the cylinder stove. I have the large one with all the accessories and use it in my 16x20 Davis wall tent.

Awesomwe setup!

- Rich

I just Purchased the Kwikcamp Stove.I had been resurching and decided this was the stove for me.

Kwik Camp for sure. I have both and the Kwik camp is better built no doubt. Both are good stoves.

If there's a better stove on the market than the Cylinder Stoves, I have yet to see it! I own their Hunter model with water jacket, side warming tray, and coal grate, and would never think of owning any other brand!...

I have to agree, if you are going to buy a stove the Cylinder Stove is tuff to beat! My stove was made by my brother-in-law to my specs. Although it is very similar to the Cylinder Stove it is a bit heavier. It holds a fire all night and will keep a 12x14 warm in -30 and colder.

Norkal

We use a gravity fed pellet stove in our wall tent and it works great.It normally uses 1 bag of pellets a night( around 3 bucks a bag) and burns all night no more spending half a day getting firewood no more smoke smell and you can sleep all night long without having to get up to stoke the fire.The other nice thing about it is that once it's burning the temp stays consistant.One other big thing to consider is the stove itself only weighs maybe 15 - 20lbs with all the pipe and is about 18" x 24" in size. And no im not a salesman for it.lol.... I can't remember the name but if your interested let me know I can ask my brother in law. I know they got it somewhere in montana.
Later, John

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom