Strange Place to Find Sheds

completesportsman

Long Time Member
My best friend and hunting buddy works for the school system as an HVAC maintenance man. He was passing the High School football field Friday and saw what he though was a shed. Sure enough it was a nice whitetail shed!! right on the 50 yd line!

What is the strangest place any of you guys have found sheds?

I found a bunch of white ones in NvrEnuff's Yards a couple years ago! J/K Shawn.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

HaHa Shedfreak91, is all I have to do is visit any of the ute tribe cemeterys around here and I could come out with lots of horns, some big ones to. :)

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Found one that was about a foot off the road then another one that was about 5 feet off the road. haha. White ones too.

I found a horn about 1 foot off of I-15 last year in salt lake right at the bangeter exit. I was driving up from price and seen it just laying there, so i stopped and picked it up, My wife couldn't beilive i seen it. When i pulled off the road she starting yelling at me because she thought i was getting pulled over.

I found one that had grown into a tree on the monroe unit. It was so old it had the hard orange and black moss growing on it. I think a hunter had found it and placed it there maybe plannig on coming back for it because it is a really nice horn. My mom spotted one on the lawn at a hospital in salt lake.

I knew it Brandon you sunofa... :)

I also found in a tree that had grown into the branch a bit. I had to snap the branch off to get the sucker!

This one time I noticed a bunch of sheds tucked up under a big bush in my front yard flower bed. After a closer look I noticed that there was a guy all curled up in the bush holding onto them?! I guess maybe he'd stepped in one of the bear traps I set out there and then tried to hide when I came out? :)

Here is the shed I found grown into the tree.
NVsheds4-17-04035treeshed.jpg

NvrEnuf

i found a whole bunch, a coupla times....but dang....gettin' them babies to 'fall' was the problem...

P1050195.jpg

sunrise.jpg

i did get a few of them, though...

bunch-o-bull2.jpg

SUNRISE2.jpg

In the jaws of a coyote. Did I mention that when the 130 gr bullet penetrated the face of this dog that the sob lay dead with the shed locked in his mouth. That moment was better than shooting a small buck.

Cool Bomber, very nice indeed!

i found a good forkie drop in the Susanville Ca. Walmart parking lot.

I believe there's more deer living in town than the good looking country around there. Less cats i suppose.

buckmaster_wa...see those little 'icons' just to the right of your name? 'click' on the 'second envelope'...it will all become 'clear' to you then..

Way to go Nver----that was My antler I stuffed in that tree many moons ago HEHHE. Oh and if anybody finds a Bighorn stuffed in a tree in the Winds thats mine also.....yah I know I'm getting to be an old fart HEHHEHE

Found this one in a spring, with a big ol rock on top of it:
07_old_5point.jpg

08_ld_old_5point_640x.jpg

Major rock slide at about 9000', high for a Cache buck:

22_old-six-point_shed_480x.jpg

Moose and Deer under the same tree:

155_moose_3p-deer_sheds.jpg

Other then that nothing way out of the way find! Yet that is!

www.DarleyPhotography.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom