Strong message

Another elected official with an agenda. not sure why his opinion is worth anymore than anyone elses.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-13 AT 08:21AM (MST)[p]Shoot your right. :eek: I should have posted a video with a left wing nut case in it. That way you could have agreed with the message. My bad

Whether he likes it or not he is still legally constituted to uphold the laws of the state of CO.

He can't pick and choose which laws to uphold based on their popularity or enforceability.

Eldorado

Kind of dumb to post a rightwing nutcase who doesn't belive in doing his job and expecting me to get wood over it isn't it?

Law enforcement cannot be allowed to decide which laws they like and which they don't or we're going to hell fast. only the supreme court can decide what is constitutional not some tin star showboaters.

Stay thirsty my friends

Gee! Obama and Eric Holder have been picking and chosing laws to enforce since day one.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-13 AT 06:22PM (MST)[p]Now a tin star sheriff is in the same position as the president an AG ? if they were out of line you'd have stopped them. how's that been going?

Stay thirsty my friends

I think it makes yours and Eldorko's comments a moot issue and about as worthless as both of you are along with your savior you two have placed on a pedestal. . Have another shot and drown your sorrows.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom