students at Texas A&M's Vet School

C

cameraguy

First-year students at Texas A&M's Vet School were receiving their firstanatomy class, with a real dead cow. They all gathered around the surgerytable with the body covered with a white sheet.The professor started the class by telling them, "In Vet Medicine it isnecessary to have two important qualities as a doctor: The first is thatyou not be disgusted by anything involving the animal body. For an example,the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of thedead cow, withdrew it and stuck it in his mouth."Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.
The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually tookturns sticking a finger in the anal opening of the dead cow and sucking on it.When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and told them,
"The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle fingerand sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention."
"Life is tough; it's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

CameraGuy
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom