STUPID DEMS

sremim

Very Active Member
The dems are already filing suite in one state to extend voting hours due to "infrastructure" issues. They are looking into doing it in a couple other states too. The day is barely half over and they are already trying to claim bogus BS. If they are so confident that they are going to win, why go down this road? Yeah, exactly. Idiots.

It's Bush's fault!!!

Just curious sremim, how old are you? You just don't seem old enough to have lived through or paid attention to prior elections. This just seems like your first rodeo.

I haven't seen any news about Dems filing suit, only election officials. Looks like a lot of human error on the part of election workers not knowing how to use the equipment. I hope they do extend voting hours in places where people are unable to vote due to problems at the polling places.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

I think you are misinterpreting this. They are trying to keep the polls open later than officially planned because the polls opened later than officially planned. It seems a reasonable provision to correct the unplanned late opening. By the way, I'm Republican and don't favor Democrats generally and not in this particular election.

there also have been a few large power outages and some machines that malgunctioned functioned, in those polling places, people cant vote, what would you suggest, just tell them their vote wont be counted today?

Srem, are you sure youre an American?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-06 AT 11:33AM (MST)[p] Looks like a lot
>of human error on the
>part of election workers not
>knowing how to use the
>equipment.

Oh but don't you know all the "idiots" are Democrats? If there is human error it MUST be a Democrat. *insert eye roll here*

LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-06 AT 01:39PM (MST)[p]I wonder what Mark Sanford, the Republican governor of South Carolina, would say to you srem, after he was turned away from the ballot box because he forgot his voter's registration card...

LOL - give me a break!

Scremin, I think you just hired 202 as your translator.... Good thing he's a nice guy, or I still wouldn't know what the hell your talking about. Anyway, yes it is Bush's fault, Diebold's in his pockets......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom