STW Brass or Ammo

BPKHunter

Very Active Member
Bought a rifle chambered in STW. Intent is to rebarrel soon, but would like to try it out as-is, but no factory ammo seems to be available, nor is brass. In particular I was told it shot Fed Premium factory ammo w/ 160 accubonds. Can get my hands on dies and have all other components, so does anyone in the SW Idaho vicinity have 10+ pieces of brass from one lot of ammo they can share or sell to me? Would buy any ammo loaded with 160 accubonds also, as long as no shipping is required.

Brian

I assume you're talking 7mm stw? If you haven't found anything by mid July shoot me a PM. I'll try and get afew to Boise where you could pick em up.
I shoot 140 swift scirocco's out of mine and love it.

-Cade
www.huntforeverwest.com

Hey BKKHunter, I'll be in your area this weekend. I have a few hundred casings, I can spare a box no problem. I will get in touch and we can meet friday evening.

"We have met the enemy, and they is us!" Pogo

Sounds great Jon. We can sit and look at a map too if you have enough time. Are you headed to 45 this weekend?

I work downtown, but can meet anywhere along 84, assuming you are headed east through town.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom