STXBUX hawg pics...

C

Chef

Here are a couple of pictures STXBUX e-mailed me. That's him holding the rack. Both deer were taken with bows and in the same area in Colorado. He sure has found a honey hole. STXBUX is an avid hunter (fanatic) like most of us and it shows from the big ol' smile on his face!

nOV040027.jpg

nOV040024.jpg

-----------------------------------------
Posted for STXBUX
by Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Let me be clear so that my buddies don't call BS on me. I only wish that I shot either one of those deer. They were killed by some of my buddies that I pheasant hunt with in Colorado. I hope to get to hunt this area in 3 or 4 years. These residents take about 9 years to draw rifle in their own resident living areas, and non res. can draw in 3 or 4.That is why they bow hunt instead of rifle hunt. They said that neither one of these deer would they shoot with a rifle. I guess that there are some Venti pigs if they would pass these with a rifle. There is definately something wrong there when non res. takes 6 less years to draw a tag over a resident. I guess that means that the state of Colorado values their price per animal, rather than the people that live in their state. That's sad. None the less, I would sport some serious wood to get to shoot one of these big boys.

Those are great deer...

I'm confused on the draw situation though... I though regaurdless of residency the most points draws for that area, and only "up to" 40% of those can go to NR... Do I understand the point system right? Then how can a non-res draw with fewer points? I wasn't aware that the CDW set aside tags specifically for nonresidents...

40% of the tags go to non-residents. It just means that there are fewer non-residents applying for those 40% than there are residents applying for the other 60%.

Wow, I'm jealous! You wouldn't by any chance like to tell this nonresident what area exactly thats in would you? Ha ha.
fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom