Succesful Mule Deer Hunt and Elk Hunt

agrvarminthunter

We have been on two hunts since the last time I was at the work computer and able to post and update everyone. Dad killed a nice 7X6 on his rifle bull hunt. I will have to get those pics up this weekend while I am at their house for a muzzle cow hunt in unit 9. I also was able to connect with a nice desert muley on our muzzleloader deer hunt. I do have some pics of him.

490b3d7216e10db9.jpg

490b3dac18779a14.jpg

490b3dcb197a28d3.jpg

I have a rifle hunt next week, do you mind if I ask you where you took yours. This will be my first hunt in NM. I drew area 34. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help in advance! Good looking Muley!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom