Successful Nevada Antelope Hunt

Hammnit

Folks,
Just got back from a successful antelope hunt in northern Nevada. After 3 days of scouting, I ended up shooting the first antelope that I saw on opening morning. He was by far the best one that we'd seen. My dad and two oldest girls were with me and were able to witness the whole thing which made it a very special hunt.

My buck is 16" tall (17" wide) with decent cutters and mass. Not sure what he'll score, but I would have been happy with a lot less of a buck. Better to be lucky than good!

Thanks to all those that helped me out and pointed me in right direction. The information was right on!
Hammnit

2682ant2.jpg

9627ant3.jpg

3021ant9.jpg

5654ant11.jpg

Doesnt get any better than that with family along. Congrats on the nice buck. What area you hunting?

Very nice goat, congrats.... And I heard you were being a true "sportsman" by firing a "warning shot" for that goat? Must have been because the girls were there and you wanted to show them what a sport dad was huh??? :)

Congrats Nice buck! Great pics too! Thats awesome that your Dad and girls were able to join you on the hunt. Trully a lifetime of memories for your family!

Congratulations!!! Thats an awesome buck. My daughter has a couple years to go and she will be with me!

Thanks Doug. Everything worked out perfect and the girls are already talking about "next time".

Good luck on your upcoming NV hunts. Hope you guys get into 'em!

"must have been from all the positive influences growing up"

Yep, from your "real" dad "Andy R." I'm guessing? :).......... It was that "other dad" who told on you about the warning shot by the way... Like he's never missed huh? :)

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom