Sucks to be this guy!

If she won't let you keep the elk she isn't worth havin' anyway.......broom her!

That is funny. My wife is not a hunter but she told me I need to bring my deer head from my parents house to our apartment.

>Give her a twenty for gas
>and kick her out the
>door!
>
>Joey

Don't even give her the 20 for gas! I say "Ditch the b*tch, let's go huntin'!" :) But in all seriousness, that's lame, poor guy needs to grow a damn pair!!!

If he's smart he'll keep the bull. Women in Utah are a dime a dozen...He'll never draw another bull tag in his lifetime.
Traditional only >>>------->

I had this one gal that, we was getting pretty close. She was great at cleaning up my place, keeping the fridge well stocked, and was agreeable to bed games when ever i wanted. A pretty good one. One Sat morning i asked her what we were going to do that day. She got her shoulders all scrunched in, in a cute little way of hers, and said, "I don't know, whad'a you wanna do?"

I said, "well, we usually go fishing, or shooting, or getting firewood, but today i think we'll do what you want to do..."

She said, "i don't know, whad'a you wanna do?"

"Whatever you want Babe, your choice. What would you like to do today?"

"well i don't know what i wanna do today, Whad'a you wanna do?"

"Well, we could go fishin??"

"I don't wanna go fishin!"

"Shut up and get in the Fu**ing Truck" :)

I swear on a tall stack of Bibles, that that was a 100% true event in my life!!! :)

Joey

Third sentence out of my mouth to my now wife when we met was don't come between me and hunting or you will be gone that day.
She has walked the line a couple of times so I had to remind her that my first true love is hunting (all outdoor activities).
I wouldn't sell the 4 inch whitetail spike I shot for 10,000 dollars to keep her from leaving.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Click on the more by seller button....Looks like they're selling off the whole house and moving..... Probably lost his job and moving in with her parents.....I think I could fit that Elk in my tent and tough it out til the next job came along..... Terry

I'm sure his wife will respect him when he gives up on the things that make him who he is. Good luck buddy......

She shouldn't try to take something away from him that is very important to him. If it is at all.... Hang it somewhere else in the house if she has that big of a problem with it. That ultimatum is a load of crap!

See ya!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

The funny thing is that all your stories are so true! I've always said to my buddies that if we could collaborate all the quotes of our wives and girlfriends when it came time to go hunting it would be a best seller! FOR SURE!!!!! The stuff that comes out of their mouths year after year is truely amazing and i will leave it at that.

Oh boy...that woman would be out on her butt!!! My wife has..as another put it "walked the line" a couple times as well. But she knows that hunting is part of who I am and I "need" it. :)

I think your right....change of Jobs and probably need the money. My wife bought the dining table and chairs off them this weekend. I think they need the money more than the mount......besides most people don't get the elk mount done if they know their wife is going to object, at least I wouldn't.

In order to set the proper precedent in our marriage the way I proposed to my wife was handing her a ring box while I was putting on my camo. She said "Is this what I think it is?". I told her yes, but I had to hurry daylight was running out and my brother in law was waiting on me that we could talk later.

She still said yes and still complains about my hunting, but I gave her fair warning.

I shot my first 6x6 elk while my wife was at her wedding shower. She was warned long before we got married that I hunt/fish as much as I can get away with. I am not saying I hunt all fall, but I get my fair amount of hunting in between work, family and kids. Spent over 20 days out on a elk hunt just this last fall.

I do have old friends who do not hunt any more because their wifes do not let them. They didn't grow a pair and set the rules from the beginning and it only got worse. Needless to say, we don't really do much anymore.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom