Suggestion for Albuquerque taxidermist

Outdoors

Good chance will get a pronghorn next month in NM. Looking for a taxidermist that can do Euro skull mount and ship to WA state. Small chance will shoot a monster freak pronghorn but, if do, will get a shoulder mount to go on the wall with a shoulder mount I did of the first pronghorn I ever shot a decade ago.

For a Euro mount I use Dave Cramer in Rio Rancho. Great guy and awesome job. He has some kind of beatles that clean the skull and then he bleaches it. I'll PM you his phone number.

If you want a full mount done, here is a website for a guy that does a GREAT job. I just got my mule deer back and couldn't be more happy.

http://mountainlegendstaxidermy.com/index.html

I'll endorse mountain legends as well. They've done several european as well as shoulder mounts for me. They did an antelope euro for me last year and the turn around time was great.
-Raptor

+1 for Carl at Mountain Legends, great work, quick turnaround and a great guy to deal with.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom