Suggestions for a CO Outfitter for NR Deer w/ 10 points

BRUSHBEATER

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-13 AT 11:07PM (MST)[p]I've never hunted CO & have been amassing points that I'm ready to try & cash in this yr. I think I'd be wiser to go outfitter because I really don't want to do a solo DYI to an area I've never been & maybe wasting my points. I've been focusing on the 4th rifle because in some areas the 3rd rifle may be too weather dependent. The two hunts I may be able to draw w/ 10 pts are the (35,36,45 & 361) or (43,47 & 471) series.

Anyone have any suggestions/experiences good or bad w/ an outfiter that guides in one of these units?

Thanks for your input

Go to coloradooutfitters.org and check the outfitters listed for those units and / or write in your request, someone will call you.
Take care,
Chris

Others may oppose, but with 10 points I'd definitely go guided unless you've hunted the unit before, assuming a guide fee isn't an issue. Having 10 points is worth something and you don't want to waste it.

Would 10 get you into 61 3rd season? If so, check out Garvey Brothers. Also check out Comanche Wilderness Outfitters on the eastern side.

Thanks guys for responding. The website where you can search by unit number was very helpful. I could also possibly draw 61 3rd rifle but am liening more to an area I can draw 4th rile. Probably will use Outwest Outfitters if I draw.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom