sunrise or sunset?

BLACK_PREDATOR

42bb1c8905c06b89.jpg

definitely 'sunset', cuz i'm lookin' west when i look at my computer...nice pic..

Must be sunrise in Alaska. From where I sit it's coming up in the northeast.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-05 AT 06:29AM (MST)[p]Well Trav, that depends on if you were looking East or West. :)

I'd say sunrise, with the soft color of the morning blue sky.

However, Since Blanding is on the East side of the Bears Ears, You might be looking at your sunset.
Yelum

LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-05 AT 03:32PM (MST)[p]Sunrise!!!!Time to go hunting!!! no time for bacon and eggs!!!!!

I leave for work at 4:00AM every morning, so if I sleep in till 5:00, it still gives me plenty of time for bacon and eggs! Most times I boil a potato the night before and have hash browns too!

I guess you could say I'm a morning person. If it's raining I'll just grab a donut and coffee

I don't mind taking an afternoon nap under a shade tree though!:)

Steve

Hey me too up at 4am every morning! Your making me hungry! I cant stand being indoors so I grab a bowl of cereal, then before I go to work I head to one of the lakes around here fishing or out in the forest scouting .I do miss my cooking! I guess theres plenty of time for that after the fever and hunting are over.>>>>>>>>>>Sharlin

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom