Super Deer

My Moose and Pronghorn say eligible but the deer says not selected.
Has anybody pulled a super deer tag?

Update and Kudos to IDFG.
My mistake, apparently I never purchased those
Deer chances this year. The ones showing on my acct.
were for last year. Sent an email and got a prompt reply
from IDFG.
I'm a Dumba**.
That is all.

Update and Kudos to IDFG.
My mistake, apparently I never purchased those
Deer chances this year. The ones showing on my acct.
were for last year. Sent an email and got a prompt reply
from IDFG.
I'm a Dumba**.
That is all.
After you're post I had a heck of a time getting into my account to check. Initially where I was looking it told me I had not applied. I about crapped my shorts, before figuring it out, all good.

My Moose and Pronghorn say eligible but the deer says not selected.
Has anybody pulled a super deer tag?
Yes, Idaho F&G called me last wk. Apparently i drew one the first 8 Super Hunt tags for deer in Idaho. I'll believe it when I see it. Now i need some advice from readers what units to hunt? Rt now I'm being told Units 44 and 45 are top units. I'm not gonna spend 9 to 10k on a guide.

if your serious you have the best tag in Idaho
Of course he's serious, he's got the best damn tag in the state and doesn't even know where to hunt, doesn't want a guide and now he's joined here looking for a handout. A super tag doesn't require a guide but sounds like he didn't do any research prior to applying at all.

Yes, Idaho F&G called me last wk. Apparently i drew one the first 8 Super Hunt tags for deer in Idaho. I'll believe it when I see it. Now i need some advice from readers what units to hunt? Rt now I'm being told Units 44 and 45 are top units. I'm not gonna spend 9 to 10k on a guide.
You’re on the right track. You could focus on those two units and do well. I wouldn’t hire a guide either.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom