SUPER DELL & THE OWL???

I think was framed by a guy who is using a Purty bird type drone.
Just saying he could be innocent, He might not even know what a Owl is.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

What would be the point of owning a motorized paraglider if you couldn't chase birds?

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Well!

If SUPER DELL woulda been chasing a Deer We coulda,Convicted,Tried & Hung Him right here on MM!:D

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

I about got in trouble for hair-ass-ment.
Juck 'em if they can't take a foke!
Just kidding!

I think souper is nothing but a spoiled kid. There's always got to be THAT guy who has no concept of where the "line" is. He's the reason for continual rules and regulation updates to cover his shenanigans.

Zeke

I agree Zeke. The punishment is however a lot more than a spoiled kid would ever get. This guy seems to be his own worst enemy and will probably not change!
J_T_B
Why kick it. It probably tastes at least as good as an eagle!Recipes are easy to find too!

Who are we talking about?

Who? Who?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-15 AT 06:21AM (MST)[p]That owl is far more protected Than your average gunowner.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

The feds have a documented history of doing things that matter most in an afficienct manner. Ruby Ridge, Waco, ect., the scary part is how many mental deficits play right along.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ya a few guys with their ultra lites may chase a bird and play like they are a bird. But when you film yourself doing it. Then post it on YouTube. Ya not to smart. Although I don't think he harmed the bird in any way. He said he kicked it, but it didn't look like he did on the video. Then the feds come in and all hell breaks out. Dell probably should have just paid his ticket and not fight it. Then go into court and piss the judge off. Ya super Dell is a little out of control.

Fact of the matter is he had a deal in place, but the judge told him he had to admit he had done something wrong, and his stubbornness took hold and spit on the deal and decided to fight it.

Now he will get the harshest punishment...

If this guy makes it to the same place as me in the afterlife, I hope he's as far away from me as possible... LOL

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Super Dell just keeps pulling Stunts off & keeps getting away with them!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom