Supreme Court

Stonefly

Very Active Member
So, with the choices we have for president, yada yada yada. I am wondering if you folks out there have the same concerns as I, over the possibility, the next President will likely appoint 1-4 supreme court judges. So, what do you think, as far as the effects on laws might be ie. 2nd amendment, Abortion, religious freedom/lgb rights.
IMO if more than 2 judges were replaced it could change things well after my lifetime. So what do you see happening to the courts with, Trump, Hilary,Rubio,Cruise,and Berny... I left out kasich on purpose.

If the presidents really chose their judges well we wouldn't be having this conversation. you shouldn't be able to count on a judge to following the party agenda from the bench. but that's not the world we live in is it.

Who we get for judges will depend on who controls the senate almost as much as who's president. the real fear we should all have is both being controlled by one party in these over the top partisan times.

In my opinion Bernie and Cruz would be by far the most terrifying people to nominate judges. Rubio is a bit scary as well but you can put him in the same short bus with Kasich out of town. so between Hillary and Trump, not much difference once you get past the bullchit thrown out for the minions during the primary. neither scare me at all.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom