Surplus or Alternate tags?

DWBMontana

Folks having any luck purchasing surplus or alternate tags? I was able to purhcase an elk B tag and my wife purchased 2 of the elk B tags, we plan to donate the tags to the Purple Heart recipients program here in Montana. I had already purchased a cow tag in the draw, along with my resident general tag, 2 elk is plenty for us and some family I usually try and get some meat to back in Nebraska. I was around #300 on the surplus list, if that tells you anything on progress of draw, wife was mid 200's. I have not heard of anyone being notified on the Alternate list as of yet.

I bought a deer B tag for the unit I will be hunting. I won't fill it if I kill a buck. I can't get myself to shoot a young "meat buck" anymore. I'll find a big doe without fawns an take her instead.

I bought two whitetail b tags for the unit I’ll be hunting. Those river rats need to be thinned out throughout mule deer country

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom