sw desert antelope

N

nevadabuck

drew sw desert nr antelope 0 points,what class of animals available in this unit? any good guess where to begin looking?

Not to sure on the area, but one that I am euroing for a guy that got one down there last year only has 9 in horns and one in busted off. I would suggest a few scouting trips and alot of glassing

Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

14 1/2" goat is probably a good average on the unit. I would start looking between Milford and Garrison. My wife had a tag last year, it was a blast.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-10 AT 10:27PM (MST)[p]My wife got a 16" goat there last year. It was a great hunt we saw lots of goats. You will have a fun hunt.

He added the two sides together, 8 and 8 makes 16.

I'll try and post a picture of a goat I videoed last year on this unit. Not a big goat hunter, but this things a big SOB.

BIGRACKS- would love to see video footage of that animal,also would you be willing to send me a pm of the general area you saw this animal, i completely understand if you dont,but i can use all the help i can on this one. MANY THANKS

I've got it on my video camera, trying to figure out how to post it. Any suggestions?

wish i could help in the worst way, but i dont know anything about that. should be scouting in a few weeks. cant wait, maybe you could point me in the right direction. thanks!!!

Listen to powellpounder his wife got a great goat. I still dont know why you euro mounted it i think you should have done a shoulder mount. I still think my wifes is better. See you tomorrow. And again listen to him if he gives you some spots he knows what he is talking about.

founder will travel up to 500 miles one way to show you how to post video clips..

nice post/thanks for sharring

Why doesn't Founder just tell me how to post them, save him the trip?
I'm going to work on it when i get home tonight, maybe i'll get it figured out.
Have you been out looking yet, any luck?

powellpounder i got all excited cause i thought you were pm ing me but i guess you were talking to someone else.was hoping you found a toad in the area,anyway will make first scouting trip weekend of aug. 21. talk to you later.

>drew sw desert nr antelope 0
>points,what class of animals available
>in this unit? any good
>guess where to begin looking?
>

Hey Anthony. I have got this place for rent to hunters for short term rent during the hunting season. Lots of Antelope starting about 10 miles to the west of the house. Bring the whole family and stay in comfort. See the details on the classified section under "Lodging for hunt....
The guy who would unlock the place for you could point you in the right direction.
Not expensive.
muley-1.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom