Swaro 10x32 or 8x32

ridgerunner

Very Active Member
I am thinking about selling my 10x42's to pick up one of the above two pairs of glass but am wondering if there is going to be a significant difference between the two. If anyone has any experience comparing the above two binos to the 10x42's I would love to hear about it.

I am sold on my 10 by 32's I glass side by side with guys with the 42's and hand them back and forth. I lose 1 to 2 minutes in the morning and after dark. The size and wheight is worth it to me. I recomend the 10-32's

I would not sell one to buy the other. I would save up and buy some 8x32's for when you go ultra-light, only. Save those 10x42's for the other times, they will find more game....period!

I use 8x30SLC's around my neck and while they are great, they are a trade off for weight. My justification is I use 15x56's also. I hunt with guys who use 10x42's and 10x50's, all SLC's. Trust me, the bigger glass finds more game. My buddies only have the one set and I think this should always be your core glass. I myself am looking at adding 10x42's now myself.

One caveat, if you only hunt thicker cover and glass 1000 yards or less, go 8x32.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom