Swaro repair! How long?

huntazido

Was glassing yesterday evening and my 10X42 SLC's fell off the tripod and it did a number on one of the eye pieces. It is at an angle now and will not screw in or out anymore. You want to talk about a real downer? Has anyone out there had experience sending in damaged swaro's? How long did it take to get them back?

I boxed them up tonight and I'm sending them first thing in the morning. Sure hope to have them back in time for archery season.

John

You should be able to talk them into 2-3 weeks. If that is too long ask them to send you a pair of loaners.

JB"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Sent in a pair of 15x56's and they took 4-6 weeks. They have a loaner program but they only have a certain number they loan out. By the time they had a loaner set back mine were ready to return.

My buddy pulled my 15x56 out of the truck when he grabbed his coat. They fell off the seat and onto the pavement. It made them go out of alignment real bad. I sent them in, and they were back, and fixed in less than two weeks. This was last year. Free of charge as well.
Travis Roundy

WOW!!! I got them back already. I mailed them last monday morning by 2 day mail. They received them on Wednesday. I talked to one of their reps in Rhode Island on Thursday and I told her I would like to have them in time for the archery hunt in a couple weeks if that was possible. She said, she would see what she could do. Long story short..... I got them in the mail today (Tuesday) and everything is perfect. Can't even tell I dropped them. Now that is customer service at its best. The quality of the glass and the quality of their service and warrrany makes pain of the price go away. I'm all better now.

I told you.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Glad to hear things went well. The same thing happened to me. The eye pieces no longer twist up anymore. I'll send them in for repair after my archery deer hunt.
-Raptor

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom