Swarovski 2X

it is a POS, really.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Jay,
For the same price as that doubler you can get a Nikon S&E 80mm spotter with the zoom eyepiece and have a quality optic.

The double is a nice concept but not an optical success. In most cases when you try to cut corners with optics you wind up with something not very worth while. This is the case with trying to turn a binocular into a spotter by using a doubler.

If size is the issue check out the new Nikon 50mm Fieldscope. 8" and only 1 pound.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]

I will sell you mine...$150.00 (free shipping)and I hace tripod mount I'll throw in...they will work however... no true spotter in the same sense!
[email protected]
jack

Three words...JUNK JUNK JUNK!!! I tried one in the field and they are terrible. Dull dark images. My friend tried to sell me his for $100.00 and after trying it I wouldn't carry the extra weight with me for any price. Just my 2 cents.

I too have one. Paid good money for that POS. I can't tell the difference with it or without it. Save your money.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom