Swarovski camera adapters???

go4steelhd

I am looking to get a camera adapter for my spotting scope. I have a swarovski STS 80mm and I have the 20-60 , and the 20-50 eye piece. The camera I have is a small nikon digital I think its 14 megapixel. Im wanting to take photos at longer ranges. Like 500 yards plus. I was wanting to know what is working best for you. I was looking at the UCA, DCB, and the TLS800.
Thanks

I use the scope cam from TU for my swaro. Works really well, but I don't think it is interchangeable between the two eyepieces. I could be wrong. Hope someone can help you out.

i have the DCBA for my ATS...it works very well but once you have it set up you really dont want to take it off or remove the camera. it takes some time to get everything lined up again. another draw back for me is if you use a scope skin you have to take it completely off. i dont know if this is true for the swaro case? its well made but in my opinion way over engineered. the retention clamp on mine split in half after a few months of use. im sure swaro would replace it but i just bonded it back together and its good to go. i have a scope cam from TU for my camcorder and the point and shoot scope cam as well. they are genius! so simple and so easy and quick. if your nikon has any filter threading they can get one made up for you. otherwise the ring has to be bonded to the camera... you will have to have a diff diameter scope cam for each eye piece..havent had any experience with the TLS800. hope that helps a bit.
WES.

The one on Tines Up is the ticket! Simple, fast, and good pictures!!

I have the Swaro 80mm ATM HD, and the adapter alone costs more than the TU setup, which comes with a camera!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-12 AT 12:24PM (MST)[p]I too use the Tines Up scope cam adapter. Look foe it on
tines up.com. No space between the tines and up. fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom