Swarovski Optics Up For Grabs!!!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Camera Land, a big MonsterMuleys.com supporter, is giving away Swarovski Optics this month. Get yourself entered. Remember, they will add your email to their list, but typically only send a couple emails per month with specials and deals. It's worth it to be in the drawing for some goodies.

This next drawing will have a Grand Prize Winner of a #59760 Swarovski Z5 Series 3.5-18x44 - BT-Plex Reticle Riflescope & a Runner Up Winner who will receive a 58130 Swarovski CL Companion 8x30 Black Binocular

And as always guys, support the MonsterMuleys.com supporters. They're the ones who keep the site going. Camera Land IS THE PLACE to buy optics and cameras anyway, so save yourself trouble and dollars and call Doug, Joel, or Neil.

[IMGhttp://www.cameralandny.com/images/giveawayad10412.gif][/IMG]

One last thing, who here at MonsterMuleys.com has purchased from Camera Land? Was it a good experience? I hear all the time how happy people are with their service.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I have purchased from them and it was a great buy and they were quick and easy and got my order here when i needed it. there is only 2 places i will buy stuff for my camera and that is bhphotovideo and cameraland

Great bunch of guys at Cameraland! I won a pair of Olympus 7-15x35 binos on another hunting website that they also support, so I'll stay out of this contest in order to give others a chance at some great products, LOL!

Doug at cameraland is a great guy and very knowledgeable. Any optics purchase I always check cameraland first. The sales and discounts on demo models are unbeatable. Anyone looking for optics give Doug a call.

Same experience here. Doug has been great to work with, has pointed me to deals, and ships fast. Good prices too.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

Great people to deal with! Bought Zeiss scope and binocs from them last summer @ prices I couldn't find anywhere else. Answered all questions and then some!

Sukie

I have purchased from them and got a great spotter for a great price. Customer service was great as well.

Ditto to all the above. Great prices, along with great customer service and fast shipping.

I have made several purchases from Cameraland. They have top notch service and some killer deals. Doug is a great guy and will always get you a great deal .

I have purchased a spotting scope, binoculars as well as a camera. They have some great deals and are great to work with.

Great experience easy to work with. It was like talking to my buddy at the local hardware store for his ideas and recommendations.

I've purchased ( most recent was pair of TalonHD's) and have pointed buddies to their site to purchase Zeiss products as well. Great service, always on time and great deals to boot! WOuld I repurchase from them or refer others - HE!! YEA!

>I have purchased a spotting scope,
>binoculars as well as a
>camera. They have some
>great deals and are great
>to work with.

Me too! No complaints when it comes to Cameraland, everyone I've talked to has been helpful.

Have been a customer of camerland for a couple years now. Very knowledgable and great to work with. I would not use anyone but them for if you are in the market for optics.

I bought 3 vortex scopes from them a month ago. they were very fast on shipping a great to buy from. the only thing that sucked was they marked those scopes down $30 one week after i bought them. could have saved 90 bucks if i would have waited just a bit. o well great deal either way.

[font size=+2]Reminder guys!!!!![/font]

Get entered into the drawing. Click on the image in the very first post of this thread. Don't miss out on some goodies.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom