SOLD Swarovski slc 15x56 (2017)

brix5400

Have a like new set of 15x56 hd Swarovski binoculars. Don’t have original box. What you see is what you get including outdoorsman stud. $1950 net to me. Happy to talk on the phone or FaceTime with them.

2DAB6712-87CC-4119-95A9-1C2EBD3CD924.jpeg

4EE01FC3-6D10-408F-A7F9-F0DA17A8EE9E.jpeg

550C9DF8-C226-4AE4-9DDF-8F3E1B4F63EE.jpeg

F7301BFB-4CAD-4BC8-B3C8-831C681F60D4.jpeg

81E7147C-2E1A-4F4F-9EDF-6F7F238A6118.jpeg

How do the SLC compare to the NL Pure? ill be honest I'm a vortex guy but I've always been curious to know if the Swaros were worth the extra money?

How do the SLC compare to the NL Pure? ill be honest I'm a vortex guy but I've always been curious to know if the Swaros were worth the extra money?
I have never had nl pures but they eat the HD’s and UHD’s by quite a bit in my opinion.

I have never had nl pures but they eat the HD’s and UHD’s by quite a bit in my opinion.
Appreciate the feedback... Yeah that's what I read, but I really just want the bigger knockers so I can omit my spotter on hunts where I want to be cautious of weight...which maybe there isn't much weight being saved at this point.. long glassing sessions through the spotter isn't that enjoyable in my opinion...

I’m like you I can’t glass with a spotter. I either use 15’s off the tripod or my btx. If I have 15’s I usually carry a kowa 554 in case what I spot is way out there well over a mile elk wise at least.

I’m like you I can’t glass with a spotter. I either use 15’s off the tripod or my btx. If I have 15’s I usually carry a kowa 554 in case what I spot is way out there well over a mile elk wise at least.
I haven't stuck my face against the btx yet, if I did, I'm sure I'd lose my paycheck haha...

Kansas, I've got two pair of Swaro SLC's. 8x30 and 10x42. I've also got a spotter. Dad has a pair of Viper 10x42's. The vortex are really nice but they don't compare to Swaro's. You asked about Warranty. I don't think they state anything about a lifetime warranty but I have sent mine back to have them cleaned and got a call that they wanted to update them to the latest model of SLC at no cost to me. The pair listed here are too big for what I need but that's a great deal on amazing glass.

Good Luck

Kansas, I've got two pair of Swaro SLC's. 8x30 and 10x42. I've also got a spotter. Dad has a pair of Viper 10x42's. The vortex are really nice but they don't compare to Swaro's. You asked about Warranty. I don't think they state anything about a lifetime warranty but I have sent mine back to have them cleaned and got a call that they wanted to update them to the latest model of SLC at no cost to me. The pair listed here are too big for what I need but that's a great deal on amazing glass.

Good Luck
sweet, thanks for the comment

Warranty will not salvage your hunt when equipment fails. Get something that doesnt fail.

ANyone ever heard of a swarovski failure, that could be a whole new thread?

Warranty will not salvage your hunt when equipment fails. Get something that doesnt fail.

ANyone ever heard of a swarovski failure, that could be a whole new thread?
haha, I agree... but the vortex warranty imo isn't covering a product failure, its covering my own stupidity :) which has been useful.... I wish I could get my hands on the SLC, y'all are really talking these babies up!

haha, I agree... but the vortex warranty imo isn't covering a product failure, its covering my own stupidity :) which has been useful.... I wish I could get my hands on the SLC, y'all are really talking these babies up!
I’m only about 4 hrs from you if you want to come try them. Buy them and I’ll cover your gas ?

My buddy has been using Vortex for a few years. He has eye problems and prolonged glassing would begin to hurt his eyes after a while. I have been trying to tell him to just buy some Swaros for quite some time. He finally bit the bullet and bought the 12x50 EL's. Haven't heard him complain about his eyes since. Here's the difference: The Swarovski's are clear all the way out to the edges of the eye piece. Though the Vortex are clear in the middle, as your eye wanders to the edge of the glass, you begin to lose clarity. Oh..and light gathering is better also. No comparison.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom