Swarovski Z6 5x30x50 BR

Northca04

Only been on a few hunts, to much scope for my needs so I am going to downsize. Small scratch on side as seen in picture from rubbing on my packframe. Glass is perfect. Any questions feel free to ask.
$1800 obo

IMG_1730.jpeg

IMG_1731.jpeg

IMG_1732.jpeg

Better off on ebay if you have a selling history...too many scammers get on here with no tradet history and your scope is too high priced to take a chance on especially considering the label is still on the objective.

Better off on ebay if you have a selling history...too many scammers get on here with no tradet history and your scope is too high priced to take a chance on especially considering the label is still on the objective.
I totally understand, trust me I hate scammers as much as the next guy! I can take any requested pictures, add my name, date etc or even FaceTime or whatever if someone is interested.

I totally understand, trust me I hate scammers as much as the next guy! I can take any requested pictures, add my name, date etc or even FaceTime or whatever if someone is interested.
Put in the time contribute to the forum and become part of the MM family. Helps to put some small items on the forum to get some feedback. Also I put my handle and date in the pic when I post items that helps too..
Good luck and welcome aboard.

Put in the time contribute to the forum and become part of the MM family. Helps to put some small items on the forum to get some feedback. Also I put my handle and date in the pic when I post items that helps too..
Good luck and welcome aboard.
Thank you, I appreciate the advice.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom