SWEET GEEZUS!!! A BABY DROP-OFF BOX!!!

So They Don't Throw Them In A Trash Can!

What's This F'N World Coming To?

Sad. But, it actually helps. Cali has had a program for many years, although our program requires you surrender the baby in person (fire station, ER, etc.) and you do NOT have to ID yourself. Many a baby has been saved when tweekers or those too young or overwhelmed do the right thing and safely surrender the baby versus leaving them in a dumpster or the side of the road.

The people that do these things are no worse than those that snooze while it happens.....

Last edited:
Sad. But, it actually helps. Cali has had a program for many years, although our program requires you surrender the baby in person (fire station, ER, etc.) and you do NOT have to ID yourself. Many a baby has been saved when tweekers or those too young or overwhelmed do the right thing and safely surrender the baby versus leaving them in a dumpster or the side of the road.
Saved? Maybe from a worse life. My boy had a womb owner who wouldn't quit using. As a result, he was given narcan to reverse effects of the opiates he was born addicted to. His brain will forever be chemically altered. The beyitch wised up and gave birth to her next kid in CO so that CA couldn't take her. Sperm donor is just as bad. 12 foster homes, obvious signs of abuse. He's come a long way in 24 years, 20 of them being my kid.

That program has very likely saved lives. Too bad they don't include retroactive abortions for the tweeker parents.

Are those of us pro life gonna STF up and be pro life, or are we just sitting in the cheap seats wagging our fingers?

Damn straight there should be drop of "boxes". Without question. And, those kids should be adopted out QUICKLY, and I don't care if it's to the gays either.

Go reread @feddoc post. We damn sure better not be yapping about pro life, then condemning that life to misery with an unfit mother.

Further, why is the mom suffering the stigma? Where is the breeder? Let's go after him to pay for everything. This isn't the girls problem alone.

Why is there a fight over who owns the boxes? Selling babies to the highest bidder? Selling anonymous kids to anonymous buyers? Like Jeffery Epstein? There needs to be oversite.

"The bill recently passed the Florida House unanimously, but there is a long-shot effort to block it in the Senate, where it might be considered this week. Opponents call the boxes costly, unnecessary and potentially dangerous for the babies, mothers, firefighters and hospital workers. Each side accuses the other of being financially driven."

Washington state been doing it for years.

IMG_1253.jpeg

Are those of us pro life gonna STF up and be pro life, or are we just sitting in the cheap seats wagging our fingers?

Damn straight there should be drop of "boxes". Without question. And, those kids should be adopted out QUICKLY, and I don't care if it's to the gays either.

Go reread @feddoc post. We damn sure better not be yapping about pro life, then condemning that life to misery with an unfit mother.

Further, why is the mom suffering the stigma? Where is the breeder? Let's go after him to pay for everything. This isn't the girls problem alone.
One of the most intellectually honest things I’ve ever read.

It might be the girls problem alone.....I think it depends on what she was wearing. Have you seen what some of these women wear? Pretty provocative.....men were put here to breed. It's not our fault.

OMG!
Mrs Sikora and I will take one or two!
Im not being funny! We didnt have kids and we would love to
have one. I would give up hunting and any thing else I do to raise
a child. Mrs Sikora still works thats why I say that but she feels the same way of course and all our family would be there to help raise them. Remember it takes a Village to raise a child!

It’s is known practice, but have to surrender in person where I work at least I’ve helped deliver some crack/meth/heroine babies, but I’ve never had a drop off. I have some experienced guys I work with and with 80+ years between 4 of them only 1 had a drop off a previous station. It’s good policy to help a little one out. Sometimes the hardest part of my job is seeing kids with POS parents knowing they are off to a rough start in life

OMG!
Mrs Sikora and I will take one or two!
Im not being funny! We didnt have kids and we would love to
have one. I would give up hunting and any thing else I do to raise
a child. Mrs Sikora still works thats why I say that but she feels the same way of course and all our family would be there to help raise them. Remember it takes a Village to raise a child!
I live in a pretty tight neighborhood where most of us look out for our neighbors homes and families ie. calling our neighbors if garages are left open at night, helping clean snow at multiple neighbors houses, looking after their kids by helping with jobs, cars, etc.
Us adults always say ‘it takes a village to raise an idiot’ about our kids.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom