Swhacker on Elk

smitty

Very Active Member
Alright, I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna use a Swhacker on my elk hunt. We had devestating results with them on our bear hunt, so I'm excited to see what they do to an elk.

Anybody used them on elk yet?

im sure people do just wont admit it lol good luck and hope to hear back with some test results !!

the Swhacker works fine on elk. Make sure your shot placement is good. I was able to get a full pass through at 35 yards and this bull went maybe 45 yards. Here is a youtube video of the hole left by the swhacker on the exit side of the animal.

The most important part of archery is being confident with your equipment. If you have the confidence in the swhwackers and you have kinetic energy to get it done you should be just fine. Just make sure you post a picture of your dead elk.

I have never killed a bull but watched two bulls get shot with them last year and neither went 20 yards. They are the only expandable ill shoot

I watched a 30 minute broadhead test on one of the hunting channels last night and the Swhacker out performed all other mechanicals. Looks like a very impressive and tough broadhead.

"I hate being bi-polar.....Its awesome"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom