Switching to 2" blazer vanes?

M

muleycrazy1

I shoot carbon arrows with 4" vanes right now and am thinking of switching to 2" blazers. Is it worth it? Give me your thoughts on the subject.

I made the switch a while back and absolutely love them. They are very durable and shoot outstanding with broadheads.

I shoot them and love em. They fly good, stabilize the arrow good and are very durable. Would reccomend.

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

I dont see all of they hype with them. I fletched 6 arrows with 4 inch vanes, and 6 with the 2 inch blasers. I thought the 4 inch vanes performed better with tighter groups. Thats shooting a broadhead.

With my limited knowledge I'd have to think the 4" would perform better as Crunchy said.

Please inform me on the plus side of the 2" blazers.

I see the benefit in being able to use a 4 fletch over a 3 fletch and still have less weight on the nock end. I also believe the vane height is far more importanct than the length.

Just my $0.02,
Coon

I also shoot the blazer vanes and they prefrom very well. A 4" vane shoots very well also, but get out past 30-40 yards and they really drag your arrow down. Not suggesting that a blazer is a reason to take longer shoots. But performance wise the blazer vane will out preform the other when you start added the distance. Allows for a much flatter shot at greater distances.

The blazers made a difference for me. They seem to group tighter then the 4" vains. Ill never shoot the normal veins again.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting HOLY SH!T WHAT A RIDE!!!

Im shooting a Wisker Biscuit and changed to Blazer Vanes 3 years ago and love em.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom