T.O. Suicide Attempt

H

huntsonora

Love him or hate him you have to hate hearing this! Hope he gets well...

Drum

IMO, one the greatest recievers ever. Can pretty much dominate any CB in the league, and run over a few LB's. I wish he wasnt such an ass though.

You never know what is inside of a man. He portrays this bravado and exudes confidence. But deep inside is a tortured soul that I only know one cure for. I too hope he gets better and gets his heart where it should be.

I guess he doesn't "love meesame" any more. What a mess.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Who cares? if I'm going to feel sorry for someone it won't be a spoiled brat who can't handle being rich and famous with too many super models after him.

>Who cares? if I'm going to
>feel sorry for someone it
>won't be a spoiled brat
>who can't handle being rich
>and famous with too many
>super models after him.

It just goes to show you that all that can't buy a man happiness after all, huh? He's still a human being and I find it sad when any person, no matter what their circumstance, sinks so deep in despair he or she chooses to take his or her own life.

I don't know if I'd be able to handle the intense media scrutiny either, whether it was brought on by my own actions or not. I think it's a very sad story.

I'd have to agree with huntindude. I know it sounds harsh, but he's got more than many could ever hope for, yet he can't find help. Will it cost too much? If he can't handle it, he needs to get out of the spot light and live a simple life. What, is he stressed out? He's got such a rough life.

i'm with huntindude on this one as well,,, who cares? suicide while terrible is possibly the ultimate selfish act,,,, T.O. selifsh? what a suprise,,,,

Now their saying he didn't try to kill himself, he just had a bad reaction to some pain pills he was taking. Who knows.....the press can't get anything right, and everybody jumps to conclusions.

huntindude not only do we usually see things the same politically but also on this. I believe he will take the cowboys down with him.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-06 AT 08:05PM (MST)[p]>Who cares? if I'm going to
>feel sorry for someone it
>won't be a spoiled brat
>who can't handle being rich
>and famous with too many
>super models after him.

I thought you liberals were the compassionate ones?

The neo-cons were the ones that wanted all non-whites to perish.

Did he try to kill himself or is he just stupid?

I guess we'll never know but maybe he will get hit by a bus or something and we can all sleep peacfully.

Superbowl_XXVIII_ring.jpg

Superbowl_XII_ring.jpg

dallas_cowboys_small.jpg

92cboysb.jpg

Superbowl_VI_ring.jpg

He has Hung him self with every other team he has been with why not this one. LOL

I realy hate people with more money than brains

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

>Nice collection Moneyman, are they yours?
> If so congratulations!

No, they belong to the 5 TIME SUPER CHAMPS.

I was looking for Seahawk rings but when I Googled it, all I got was "No Results found. Please check your spelling and try again."

Its odd, if he was making 30k a year he'd be looking to improve his life - not end it. I guess money does fix everything...
ps.
I think the Dallas Police dept had to officially rename it to an "accidental overdose"...
what another overpaid nutjob. Jerry Jones picked up another winner...

"There is an island of opportunity in the middle of every difficulty. Miss that, though, and you're pretty much screwed..."

Good one moneyman! HA HA HA - but I bet it was hard to filter through all the 49'ers and Steelers pages when you put in "5 time Superbowl champs" in your search.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Couldn't even get this one right! He probably would have been successful but he dropped the last pill!

Rut

OK, Here's a Texas boy, after watching this
crap today, think'n we need something a little
more immediate result on this thing. How about
a knife or a firearm. Damnation...........
How about Paul Harvey's Colt Python?????
Probably wouldn't work either............

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom