Taco for sale

joevegas

I am selling a 2020 Taco, TRD 4X4, crew cab if anyone is interested. Bought it in September of 2020 and it's just sitting there in the driveway. Has a 2-inch leveling kit, BFG's, Fuel wheels, sub, amp and 18K miles. Best offer from dealers so far is $38, 900.00. Damn nice little truck but haven't used it like I thought we would so -It's out a here next week or week after one way or another.

Thanks guys. Maverick, you were correct. Sold it the next morning. I had no clue or how quick it would sell and for how much!! Flat ass crazy! Elkass-it was just your run of the mill automatic TRD Tacoma. Not sure about the rest. First Toyota we have ever had, and the damn thing turned a profit. Once again-crazy ass world we live in right now I guess. Rather than start another thread-I purchased a new muzzleloader and no longer have a need for my TC Triumph Bone Collector. Bought it in 2018 for a Jarbidge elk hunt and it's been fired roughly 25 times. Was hoping 1 of our 3 girls would want it but they could care less about muzzleloader or bow hunting unfortunately. I will be in SLC for the expo and visiting family next week if anyone wants to take a look at it. Never have been to the expo before, is it worth going? Not sure how much this muzzleloader is worth but if anyone can get use out of it?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom