Tag Info

nocal

I think I am extremely fortunate as the lucky recipient of a 2nd draw on a late season deer tag, at least that's what the Idaho F & G site shows with "Selected". I called to confirm & pay for the tag and when I received the tag in the mail.........it has my name, license number and date issued. BUT nowhere on the tag does it have anything about a Hunt Number, Unit Number or Hunt Dates. There is nothing about what the tag is for other than NONRES CH DEER. I checked controlled hunt tags that I have had in the past and all of them have the additional info mentioned above for Hunt No., Unit & Dates.

I'm waiting for Tuesday to call the department. I have had friends with huge issues resulting from tag info differences and this one concerns me. Anyone else notice this lack of info on their controlled hunt tags?

Read the fine print, lol...........or lack thereof.

Thanks MMers,

n

nocal,

I drew a late season controlledhunt deer tag in the 1st draw and it doesn't have any information on it either. I printed out a copy of my application and it has the pertinent information on it so that is good enough for me. I called the Idaho Game and Fish office and they did not seem concerned. They said I could mail it back to them Or stop into a regional office for a reprint.

Paul

I had the same problem with my elk tag in the first draw. Boise told me to semd it back and they sent me anew one with all the right numbers. Don

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom