Tag money withdrawn when?

The past couple years cards haven't been charged until a week or so after the results are posted. Don't quote me on it but I believe I heard that by law they can no longer charge cards before the results are posted. Good luck.

They don't charge cards until next week do to past years people not having the funds in the account. So now it's about a week later after results are up so people can make sure they have the funds for the tag. Good luck this year guys. I'm hoping to get my Elk Tag this year!

This is a great policy for those of us hard working divorced guys wiped out by unemployed trailer trash ex's taking advantage of the liberal state courts who don't want to pay for their unsustainable welfare legislation, so they screw the loving parent who refuses to quit on their kids. I am celebrating the end of all my support payments by drawing a NR Nevada sheep tag this year. How much money I gotta have in my account to cover that? Hopefully my first full paycheck in 27 years will do. Good luck to you guys for the other tags.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Yea a NR sheep tag is expensive. $1,200 just for the tag, then you have all your other expenses!

Geez Zim. I feel for you man. Good luck in the draw.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

OK well $1,200 beats the $600K life savings the lazy ex stole from me. Now I just need to know what unit I got.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

>OK well $1,200 beats the $600K
>life savings the lazy ex
>stole from me. Now
>I just need to know
>what unit I got.
>
>***********************************
>Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club,
>NRA, UWC & DP Hate
>Club

Hope you draw the tag and kill a bruiser, good luck to ya.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom