Tags around casper

• Thread starter washingtonmuley
  • Start date
W

washingtonmuley

I'm looking for a little bit of help for leftover tags around casper.My younger brother has found some extra time to go hunting in wyoming for the first time and would like to hunt antelope but not sure of any access around casper. Does anyone have any info such as farmers/ranchers that charge access fees,etc. I will be hunting south of casper in 47 and he would like to hunt some where close to us. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
WM

I'm in 47 this year as well. There's not any antelope tags left for that immediate area that I'm aware of. There is some doe whitetail left though.

I have the landowner/rancher list that includes 26 - but i think the unit 25 list must be on another one. The one I have I got from the Buffalo WDFW office - if you give me your email address I'd be happy to email you what I have. Or, call them and ask for one that includes 25 - there is some public land on the north end of 25 you can hunt also - not great but you could find a buck there.
I'll be there in the general area next Tuesday looking for a nice buck - hope the weather improves by then.

Hey Oregonmuley!--there's some decent stuff waiting for you over here--well fed, good looking Lopes this year, as an observation, and stocky horns to boot!
WM!!--your brother can and probably should, take advantage of a trespass fee, or chance very limited public as OM said in 25 or 26 (Goat quality is looking NICE). The further he is willing to venture from Casper to the North and/or East, the easier it may be for him to find some relative peace and tranquility in which to blast for himself one of these God's beautiful and tender-tasty creatures.
29 closes on the 15th for Type 1. Good Public ranges, good Private hunting, but not in your schedule, huh?
20 and 21 have modestly fair but plentiful Public--end result-wise, let me allow--for Deer Rifle kicks off there same time. Took a real stout old Buck Lope out of 20 last Fall in an isolated State section--delicious. Elk Rifle ought not be a real concern for a Lope Hunter in those parts. Something to consider, anyway...

Rump

Me and my son both got antelope in 47 this year. The bucks were looking real good this year. should be good in 47 for your brother.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom