Tahmooressi

Z

ZIGGER

Tahmooressi

.....home just in time to vote...

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

RE: Tahmooressi

Maybe he won't be crossing borders with illegal weapons next time.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Nov-02-14 AT 07:28AM (MST)[p]What's a soldier with PTSD doing with firearms in the first place?

I know a few guys with PTSD. They're too stressed out to get a job so they draw disability benefits and spend all hunting season hunting. BS.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-02-14 AT 12:15PM (MST)[p]There are some soldiers with actual PTSD no doubt about it. but how many were screwed up when they left and just use it for an excuse to be themselves.

My uncle survived two alone nights wounded in the battle of Guam and returned as normal as anyone you'd ever meet. maybe people were just tougher back then.

Stay thirsty my friends

Greta Van Susteren interviews him tomorrow. Might be worth watching.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-14 AT 00:12AM (MST)[p]...watched it, what a dipshit....talked like an eastern Oregonian...

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."

Probably does. 2/3 of them are californians anymore.

Stay thirsty my friends

I'm glad he's home....prolly was an accident crossing the border......but....hard to say I'm "innocent"....he did get himself south of the line into mexico with three guns and ammo

I look at these things this way, could I have ever had something like this happen to me ? hell no.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Stay thirsty my friends

I watched about half of the interview and that boy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I also saw the video where Greta drove the same route in daylight. I believe he did get make a wrong turn and ended in Mexico by accident. It was very confusing at that intersection with the concrete barriers and he drove it at night where it would be even worse for making the wrong turn.

RELH

Lennie u would've washed out of boot camp week 1 like I watched alotta guys like u do! So no this couldn't happen to u!

If Dude spouted off in boot camp like he does here, he would have gotten the old midnight bar of soap in the sock party.

RELH

If someone that stupid could be a sargent I don't think I missed out on much. what a leader he must have been.

Stay thirsty my friends

Tough to say what he was like b4 the miles he walked. Like I said doubt you'd a made it more than a few steps in his shoes.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-14 AT 09:33AM (MST)[p]You know a lot about a couple people you know nothing about.

You know a lot about a lot of things you know nothing about. seems to be a pattern here.

Stay thirsty my friends

I know he volunteered and u didn't. I know your runnin him down without knowing what he went thru......I think I know enough.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-14 AT 10:45AM (MST)[p]What did he go through?

Did that make him stupid?

I'm not swiftboating a decorated vet like you and T Boone did, I'm just asking a couple basic questions.

If simply inlisting excuses stupidity you need to find a recruiter today. we'll see you when you get back.

Stay thirsty my friends

That would be the point that you're not good at backing up your rhetoric? thanks for the show of confidence but it wasn't a challenge.

I have chuckar to chase you californians can do whatever it is you do by yourself a few days.

Stay thirsty my friends

440 I see you have added pdst and what it takes to be a marine to you expert repertoire. That is without knowing the facts.The people that served with him said he was good marine. But according to you they are just dumb,dumb.

I did not say that, but I did say he is dumb. would you go drive around a mexican border crossing with a load of guns that you know would land you in BIG trouble? then you're dumb too. I have nothing against the guy I just don't see why all the concern over a dipchit who asked for his problems. I don't care if he's a modern day Audie Murphy. which he damn sure is not.

I am 100% in favor of all vets getting everything they've been promised. I am sure PTSD is a genuine problem for some that have seen battle, though I have my doubts about the ones who worked at a supply depot and missed their cat so much they're crippled for life.

There are scammers and bums everywhere , just because you wore a uniform doesn't gaurantee change that one bit. give the ones who need the help everything they need, give the scammers and bums the boot.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/36852985/ns/health-mental_health/t/tide-new-ptsd-cases-raises-fears-fraud/

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom