Tailored for slow-learning Males.

kilowatt

"It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your
testicles that you come to realize that there can be
value in solving problems without using violence.?

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-16 AT 09:59PM (MST)[p]True story time. A few years ago I got gout on the way to elk camp. Directions for the meds said "take one an hour until you poop". So, I did. I pooped once and took another pill for good measure. We get to the top of the hill and I gotta go again. Great, I figure it is my body getting rid of the uric acid.

I take the tent and unroll it. Gotta poop.

I pull the frame for the tent outta the bag. Gotta poop.

Get the stakes all lined up. Gotta poop. By this time I am hanging my hiney on the trailer frame next to the tongue going like a cow pissing onna flat Rock. Only it's poop.

I always carry my .45 around camp. So, on one of my last sessions on the throne, I noticed a bee flying too close to my private parts. I am allergic to bees, and probably more so on a sting to the nads.

My only option for getting rid of the bee was the .45 or some WD-40. The .45 fell to the ground as I was trying to hit the bee with the WD-40 and pull my pants up at the same time. And I kicked the .45 into the poop pile.

3.5 hours to set up the tent.

Way Too Funny

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

You got sh!tty luck, feddoc!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom