Take action now

BenHuntn

LAST EDITED ON Feb-29-12 AT 10:10AM (MST)[p]http://keepamericafishing.salsalabs.com/o/6394/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=4066

Please take a few seconds and send the "Take Action" to save President Richards from being fired by the Legis. The anti's want him gone. He is a pro hunter.

Julius

I don't live there anymore, however my daughter and her boyfriend still live there and hunt and fish. This is very big.

Julius

BEING DONE BY THOUSANDS, AS WE SPEAK. THIS HAS BEEN THE CALI RAGE FOR A FEW DAYS NOW..............THX.........YD.

I have just sent in my info

" I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks"
Daniel Boone

LAST EDITED ON Feb-29-12 AT 10:24PM (MST)[p]I wrote my own letter. Basically saying that i will financially oppose anyone that participates in the removal of Dan Richards for legally taking a mountain lion in a state where it is legal.

And I mean it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom