Taking a chance on deer or pronghorn

WITUfan

As always, I am hoping to draw a WY elk tag this year. In the event that I do not, I am faced with some choices. This could be irrelevant because my Dad may decide that he wants to do an antelope hunt if we don't draw elk and we will try to pick a unit, pay the special fee (low points) and hope for the best. However, he may not want to do that this year.

With all that being said, if I find myself with no elk tag, I would hate not to at least take a chance on some hard to draw tag. Like a friend of mine told me once about playing the lottery, even though deep down he knows he won't win, it is worth a couple of bucks occasionally to add some zest to his various daydreams of ways to tell his boss at work to kiss his butt. For me, it would be worth applying to daydream a bit about a great deer or antelope hunt. So, with low points, a wing and a prayer, what deer or antelope tag would apply for, and why?

I would certainly try and do both units that would have an overlap.

Like deer 102 and antelope 112....as an example.

Something that would put you guys hunting basically both out of the same basecamp.

You guys are going to draw your elk tags-----

Ya Gotta Believe!!

Robb

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom