Tard alert

overton

Long Time Member
6 Tards headed to Kali, 1 adult white female and 5 white juveniles ages 2 through 36.99. Please do not feed and stay a safe distance away. That is all.

2311idiot.jpg

Have you ever came in contact with a mama bear protecting her cub?
Sh will pale in comparison to what youre about to meet .....be afraid !!!

I didnt just said you might want to be careful what you say, and who you tick off ....I'm about to meet Both of ya and your about to meet my knee to your .......never mind dont wanna ruin the surprise !!!

Red you make damn sure that Cuz shows you the great sights that Kali has to offer. You also make damn sure he buys you and your cubs breakfast and don't fall for that old excuse he forgot and left his wallet at home.

RELH

Excuse me for missing one e, I am taking care of kids answering three phones, and all on 2 hours of sleep.
No I am not particularly fond of that side of the fmily , they have shunned us or years.

Cuz, I know all about "blood is thicker then water". Since Red is related to you via the wife, you better remember that saying and buy her and the cubs breakfast. If you do, I am willing to bet she will give you a big old hug and kiss you on the cheek before she knees you to get even.

RELH

Red,
Make sure and listen to Ransom close as he just might go into the other room and whisper "I'm buying breakfast in the morning".

Geez, I think he owes me breakfast, lunch and dinner with all the "did I tell you I was buying" after the fact!

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Hey grandpa do you want to join us for breakfast? I'm taking the Tards to cuz's caf?. PM me if you want to go... I dropped my cell phone today and it no workie.

2311idiot.jpg

Rans is taking them to his favorite all you can eat pancake joint. He eats there a minimum of twice daily and they know him by name, and his back pocket! True Story!

Wow
Having the whole bunch here could be rough on the State, I'm sure you all will be happy staying at a motel in South Central.
As you pass thru Hesperia give a wave. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>Rans is taking them to his
>favorite all you can eat
>pancake joint. He eats
>there a minimum of twice
>daily and they know him
>by name, and his
>back pocket! True Story!
>

Dickweed!

2311idiot.jpg

Well Ransom calls me this am while I am at another Restaurant having breakfast with my car club buddies.....hey, I have 1911 and Red and the kids here and we are going to his "cuz's" diner for breakfast, why don't you join us. I said I had already ordered but if I get out of there and not late, will drive to the other side of town.
Well I showed up over there about 10:45 and they were just sitting and talking and Rans introduced me to Becki and the kids, as I knew 45 from our trips to Kona.
Have to say for a family of Utards in CA that they beheaved quite well.....LOL Just kidding Becki and 45, had a nice visit and at least the oldest girl liked me better than Ransom...lol

Have fun in Dizzyworld and enjoy.....look out zigger...they are headed your way....lol Again just joking and 45 keep it under a slow pace and NO SPEEDING ON I-5 as Utard badges are not recognized here.

Brian

"and at least the oldest girl liked me better than Ransom...lol"

Well I hate to burst your bubble grandpa, not really, but she gave me a promise bracelet.

2311idiot.jpg

Probably will be a story in tomorrows local DEM rag paper about a flashing his "badge" and was arrested over there and thrown in the local cellblock with "rainbow" decorations on the wall.

Brian

.....about to have a tard overdose

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

>.....about to have a tard overdose
>
>
>
>
>
>
>When you go swimming in the
>ocean, it is very cold,
>and it makes my willy
>small

You didn't feed them did you?

2311idiot.jpg

....the little heathens drank half my pool water....and all my pepsi

got some great bathroom cam pics though....

Jef; you got that wrong. the little heathens drank all your Pepsi and then peed in your pool.

RELH

>....the little heathens drank half my
>pool water....and all my pepsi
>
>
>
>got some great bathroom cam pics
>though....

Omg serious .......I know not of what you speak on the pepsi.....Ransom that squirrel was huge and I could have swor it was a bear ....thanks for protecting me though and

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom